Congratulations to Jackie Frabell, OT/CHT and Andrea Praschan, DPT, who completed their Graston Technique Training and have been using the Graston Instruments and Techniques in our office for the benefit of our patients.
Graston Technique® (GT) is successful in effectively treating all soft tissue conditions, whether they are chronic, acute or post surgical. GT, in the hands of our experienced therapists, can help you enjoy life again.
Graston Technique is non-invasive, and uses specially designed stainless steel instruments to help our therapists identify and treat disorders of the skeletal muscles and connective tissues.
TESTIMONIALS FOR GRASTON TECHNIQUE:
"I received Graston treatment for pain in my knee that impaired my mobility. After each Graston treatment, my pain has decreased tremendously. I walked into my visit limping.....I walked out what felt 100% better. I would recommend this treatment to anyone with arthritic pain." ~ S.M.
"As an athlete, I am constantly fighting knots and muscle tightness. Graston has helped significantly to tame those pains."~ S.C.
"I really feel that the Graston therapy helped loosen up the tight areas and allowed me to stretch further and increase my range of motion."~ J.T.
read more testimonials : Hear what our patients are saying about their experience and recovery
Choose Hands-On Physical Therapy Specialists To See The Difference For Yourself
- We focus on you, giving you all our attention. In many other clinics, therapists see 2-3 patients at a time.
- Your therapist has from 10 to 30 years of experience, providing effective therapy sessions.
- We are one of the few clinics in Northeast Ohio with Certified Hand Therapists.
- Our clinic has been performing Dry Needling for over 6 years; 3 of our therapists are certified in this technique.
- You will see faster and more long-lasting results because of your therapist's skills.
***Most Insurances Accepted***
***Affordable Therapy *** No Facility Fees***