Hands-On Physical Therapy Specialists offers same day custom splint fabrication.
Splints help support weak muscles and painful joints, protect healing injuries, and reduce nerve compressions.
Our splints are custom made from a low temperature plastic that is formed directly on you. You leave therapy with your splint that day.
You’ll have more success with a custom splint because:
- You’re more likely to wear a custom splint since it conforms to the areas being supported: the arches in your hand, the contour of your wrist, elbow, or any area that is needs support.
- Your custom splint can be adjusted and reformed if needed.
- Custom splints fit you rather than you trying to make an over-the-counter splint work.
- You’ll get personalized instructions on how to wear and use your custom splint.
Our Custom Splints Help With:
- Post-operative protection
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Tennis elbow
- Golfer’s elbow
- Fractures – wrist fractures, elbow fractures, finger fractures
- Wrist tendonitis
- Thumb tendonitis
- Nerve injuries
- Tendon injuries
Read more testimonials.